Need Help Yourself?

As a small, all-volunteer group, we do not have the resources to check into private requests for assistance. We work through local human service agencies to make sure that the families that need help are receiving a full range of services. If you are working with one of the agencies below, check with your assigned caseworker to make sure that your children are on our lists. We are not able to accept self-referrals.

Department of Children and Families (DCF)

Dedham Youth Commission



Father Bill’s/Mainspring House


Comments are closed.